Nice job. I want a baby so I can have cute pics. So I was thinking that I want to have some pics taken of Grant and I when he comes home in October. You up for the challenge? It is Grant you would be shooting. "mr. I don't keep my eyes open, or smile in pictures." Engagements are just getting a little outdated. What do ya say? You did do an amazing job on these. I love them.
Nice job. I want a baby so I can have cute pics. So I was thinking that I want to have some pics taken of Grant and I when he comes home in October. You up for the challenge? It is Grant you would be shooting. "mr. I don't keep my eyes open, or smile in pictures." Engagements are just getting a little outdated. What do ya say? You did do an amazing job on these. I love them.
ReplyDelete